Travel ticket Region Far Noord-Holland Noord
Travelling long-distance routes
Noord-Holland Noord region
One-way on long-distance routes
Valid on all Connexxion buses
€ 6.45For sale from the bus driver
In Dutch: Reiskaart Streek Ver Noord-Holland Noord
Valid where?The Travel ticket Region Far is valid on all Connexxion buses in the Noord-Holland Noord travel area. With this ticket, you can travel from one place to another on long-distance routes:
- Alkmaar – Purmerend en v.v. (bus lin 129)
- Den Helder -Wieringerwerf and further and v.v. (bus line 135)
- Alkmaar Schagen via Nieuwe Niedorp and v.v. (bus line 150)
- Alkmaar- t Zand and further and v.v. (bus line 151)
- Julianadorp - Schagen en verder en v.v. (bus line 152)
- Alkmaar - Schagen via Tuitjenhorn and v.v. (bus line 157)
The ticket is also not valid on buses coming from another travel area or buses of another carrier. It is not possible to change to buses from the Zaanstreek region, for example, or bus lines from another transport company such as EBS or Arriva.
Valid when?The ticket, bought from the driver, is only valid on the day of issue. Tickets purchased at service points are valid on the day of first check-in.
Price?This ticket costs € 6.45
Local buses (buurtbussen)In most cases, you can buy a Travel ticket City in the local bus and pay a fare of € 2.44. So, with the Travel ticket City, you may take a regional route in the local bus. On a few longer routes, you can buy a Travel ticket Region for € 4.46.
Conditions changing buses
- A barcode will be printed on this card so that you can change buses, if applicable. When transferring, you give the ticket to the driver who will scan the ticket for you.
- Changing buses depends on the time of day:
- A ticket purchased and checked in before 09.00 hrs on working days is considered to be a one-way ticket; you cannot change buses.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in after 09.00 hrs on working days you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- With a ticket purchased and checked in any time on weekends and public holidays you can change buses up to 45 minutes first check in.
- The ticket is available from the bus driver. Simply pay with a debit or credit card. Cash payment is not possible.
- Another point of sale in the city that can be found using the service point finder (choose buy travel product)